Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Brainstorm of ideas for beginning concept

Okay, so I know I want to tell some story or experience using words and possibly an image or two. General possible themes:

Art
Net
Gaming
Relationships
Religion
Depression

Religion sounds interesting springboard. I've been focusing on that subject a lot recently, and I think I could get an interesting piece out of it. The uncertainty of finding what one believes over what others have taught them can be confusing and depressing. Could make for an interesting dialogue telling a story.

I want to keep everything on one page, no frames. I could play with the css using javaScript, as well as make text or images change. I don't want to get too fancy with this: I want people to read it and figure out the story. And hopefully sympathize.

No comments: